CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3901 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3902 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user










Post 3903 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3904 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3905 • IP   flag post


Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user










Post 3906 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3907 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3908 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user










Post 3909 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3910 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3911 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user










Post 3912 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3913 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3914 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3915 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3916 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3917 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3918 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3919 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user






Bonus

Post 3920 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
I went to a small local con today where I picked up a little more than a long box of comics ($95 altogether!). I was hoping to have a #325 to post from my con hoard, but after spending all afternoon sorting and filing, there wasn’t a 325 in the bunch. Guess I will just go with this one.

Post 3921 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3922 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3923 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3924 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user










Post 3925 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3926 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3927 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user







Post 3928 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3929 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3930 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.