CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3851 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3852 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3853 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user










Post 3854 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3855 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I messed up and posted #306 yesterday, so here’s #305 today.


Post 3856 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user










Post 3857 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3858 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3859 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user










Post 3860 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3861 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3862 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user










Post 3863 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3864 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3865 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user



@esaravo , I have that book sitting at CBCS for grading. Hopefully it will come back in a mid to high grade.
Post 3866 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@zdoes10 - Hope you get a 9.8! Great TM cover.
Post 3867 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user










Post 3868 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I don't have an ASM #310, so here are two SA DC covers.





Post 3869 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3870 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3871 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user










Post 3872 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3873 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3874 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user










Post 3875 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3876 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3877 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user










Post 3878 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3879 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3880 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.