CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3801 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3802 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3803 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3804 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3805 • IP   flag post


Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3806 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3807 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3808 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3809 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3810 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user















Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3811 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3812 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3813 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user






Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3814 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3815 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3816 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user










Post 3817 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@michaelekrupp - Awesome Kaluta cover on that HOM that I had not seen before!
Post 3818 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo Kaluta did a handful of covers during that run. If you have never read the “I… Vampire” series, it is definitely something you should check out. It is something of a forgotten gem and well worth discovering!
Post 3819 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3820 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3821 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user







Post 3822 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3823 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3824 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3825 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user







Post 3826 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3827 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3828 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user







Post 3829 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3830 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.