CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3751 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
@Vengeance I am a little confused about how the covers you posted total 276? The idea is to post a certain issue number, or issue numbers that can be mathematically equated to that issue number. Today is day 277, so we are looking for issues numbering or somehow totaling 277. 643 is also an acceptable number, since this is the second year we’ve been doing this and continuation numbering is accepted. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!




Post 3752 • IP   flag post
Collector Vengeance private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp
@Vengeance I am a little confused about how the covers you posted total 276? The idea is to post a certain issue number, or issue numbers that can be mathematically equated to that issue number. Today is day 277, so we are looking for issues numbering or somehow totaling 277. 643 is also an acceptable number, since this is the second year we’ve been doing this and continuation numbering is accepted. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!






Gotcha.
Post 3753 • IP   flag post
Collector Vengeance private msg quote post Address this user
Now that I know what it is, here is an easy one.




Post 3754 • IP   flag post
Collector Vengeance private msg quote post Address this user
4




Post 3755 • IP   flag post


Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3756 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3757 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 3758 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3759 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3760 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 3761 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3762 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3763 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 3764 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3765 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3766 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 3767 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3768 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3769 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3770 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 3771 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3772 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3773 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Return of the Bound Bonus Cover!:

Post 3774 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley - I love the cover on that CA #283. I know it’s by Zeck and Beatty, but I think it has a strong Steranko vibe and makes me think of CA #111.
Post 3775 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3776 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3777 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3778 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user






Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3779 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3780 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.