CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo classic story, Ed! Hits me right in the feels whenever I read it!




Bonus

Post 3651 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3652 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
[Catching up]









#246


Post 3653 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3654 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3655 • IP   flag post


Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Covers:







Post 3656 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3657 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3658 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Feeling the love for giant-sized comics on day 250:










Post 3659 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3660 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3661 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Pence Copy:

Post 3662 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3663 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3664 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 3665 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3666 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3667 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3668 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo



I see your .60 cents, and raise you .15 cents.



Post 3669 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3670 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3671 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Bonus

Post 3672 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3673 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3674 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3675 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3676 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3677 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3678 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3679 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3680 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.