CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
CAPTAIN AMERICA #225...I know it's a day late but it's such
a great cover I hate having missed posting it yesterday.





mm
Post 3576 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3577 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3578 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3579 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
.


mm
Post 3580 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3581 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3582 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3583 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Covers:
















Post 3584 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3585 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3586 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Covers:










Post 3587 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3588 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 3589 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
I almost forgot to post here today! Now I know I’ve been working too hard. 😅

Post 3590 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3591 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3592 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3593 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Cover:

Post 3594 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3595 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3596 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
The start of the pressing fad:



Bonus Covers:






Bonus Double Cover:





Bonus CPV Copy:

Post 3597 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3598 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3599 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus CPV Copy:

Post 3600 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3601 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3602 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3603 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3604 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3605 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.