CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Covers:









Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3551 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 3552 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3553 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Covers:















Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3554 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3555 • IP   flag post


PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 3556 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Covers:















Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3557 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3558 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Hey Mike - twins!


Post 3559 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Covers:















Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3560 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo yours has a slightly better wrap!
Post 3561 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3562 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Covers:















Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3563 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3564 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 3565 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Covers:












Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3566 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Batman #224 Mexican Edition


Post 3567 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Covers:















Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3568 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3569 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3570 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Covers:









Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3571 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3572 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3573 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Covers:















Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3574 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 3575 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
CAPTAIN AMERICA #225...I know it's a day late but it's such
a great cover I hate having missed posting it yesterday.





mm
Post 3576 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3577 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3578 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3579 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
.


mm
Post 3580 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.