CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3526 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Cover:

Post 3527 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3528 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3529 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
I don’t have an ASM #208 (I am also missing 217, 221, 224, & 232, so if anyone has high grade copies of those issues available, please let me know).


I may have a #217 and 232 stashed somewhere. I'll check later today.
Post 3530 • IP   flag post


Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Covers:









Post 3531 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 3532 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3533 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Covers:




Post 3534 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3535 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3536 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3537 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Covers:




Post 3538 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3539 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3540 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Covers:










Post 3541 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3542 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Covers:










Post 3543 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3544 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Covers:










Post 3545 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3546 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Found an old pic to play with. I'll see if I still have this in a couple weeks.

Post 3547 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 3548 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Covers:









Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3549 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3550 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Covers:









Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3551 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 3552 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3553 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Covers:















Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3554 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3555 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.