CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3501 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3502 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Drek 1st Appearance

Post 3503 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3504 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3505 • IP   flag post


Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus 1st Appearance Drek

Post 3506 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I have two copies of this issue; this one (see picture of insert) should get some love from @Studley_Dudley.




Post 3507 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3508 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3509 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus 1st Appearance Drek

Post 3510 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Cover:

Post 3511 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3512 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Cover:

Post 3513 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3514 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3515 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3516 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Cover:

Post 3517 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Double cover.




mm
Post 3518 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3519 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I don’t have an ASM #208 (I am also missing 217, 221, 224, & 232, so if anyone has high grade copies of those issues available, please let me know).


Post 3520 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Cover:

Post 3521 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3522 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3523 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Cover:

Post 3524 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3525 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3526 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Cover:

Post 3527 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3528 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3529 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
I don’t have an ASM #208 (I am also missing 217, 221, 224, & 232, so if anyone has high grade copies of those issues available, please let me know).


I may have a #217 and 232 stashed somewhere. I'll check later today.
Post 3530 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.