CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Overhyped Bonus Cover

Post 3451 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Why are they hyping Avengers 186?
Post 3452 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Why are they hyping Avengers 186?


Some random first appearances tied to Wanadavision. A 9.8 sold for $1400 on 6/25. I got it for a few bucks a year or so ago.
Post 3453 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3454 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3455 • IP   flag post


Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3456 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3457 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3458 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3459 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3460 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3461 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3462 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3463 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3464 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3465 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3466 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3467 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3468 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3469 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3470 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3471 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3472 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3473 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3474 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3475 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3476 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3477 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus

Post 3478 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3479 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:

Post 3480 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.