CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@SpiderTim double cover today...a #1 + a #111.


fixed it
Post 276 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 277 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 278 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



So many #1s to choose from! I may have to start a “show your issue #1s” thread. Since matching sets seem to be in today, I decided to go with the comic that matches the #111 I had already planned to post:


Post 279 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp

So many #1s to choose from! I may have to start a “show your issue #1s” thread.


Sounds like a good idea with the emphasis on "...your issue...".

Marty
Post 280 • IP   flag post


-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user




Post 281 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user


Post 282 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
@martymann I never realized just how many Harvey first issues I have until I had to think about it for today’s post. Sounds like a project for my day off tomorrow...
Post 283 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp
@martymann I never realized just how many Harvey first issues I have until I had to think about it for today’s post. Sounds like a project for my day off tomorrow...


Sounds like a great idea...better get it started. I look forward
to seeing them and any other #1's.

Marty
Post 284 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 285 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user




Post 286 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 287 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Unless someone disagrees, why don't we just carry the double numbers all the way through 96? So, tomorrow will be 112/2.
Post 288 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Unless someone disagrees, why don't we just carry the double numbers all the way through 96? So, tomorrow will be 112/2.


It's your playground
Post 289 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not a proctologist, but I will have a look at y'alls number twos.
Post 290 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@EbaySeller You need an image...

Post 291 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Unless someone disagrees, why don't we just carry the double numbers all the way through 96? So, tomorrow will be 112/2.


Works for me- And since I believe we start at 12:00 EST...




Post 292 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Since I always get up to late to participate, I'm going to operate on East Coast time for this one:


Post 293 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 294 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 295 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user



Post 296 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 297 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user


Post 298 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user




Post 299 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 300 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 301 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO



OO

mm
Post 302 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 303 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user


Post 304 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 305 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.