CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2751 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2752 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 2753 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:


Post 2754 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome covers today, everyone! Not sure why more people aren't posting here, so I will post two more just for the hell of if.








Post 2755 • IP   flag post


Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I'll play, Ed.











Now that a lot of my dreck is out of the way, perhaps we can get more cool covers
Post 2756 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2757 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
This cover was my runner up for #24:




I will save the others for future years😉.
Post 2758 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Two #24s guest-starring Bill Foster (Black Goliath). Odd coincidence.












Post 2759 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2760 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2761 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus error cover:

Post 2762 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:


Post 2763 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user






mm
Post 2764 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2765 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Two more:




Post 2766 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user









Post 2767 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Bwahaha

































Post 2768 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2769 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2770 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



Almost forgot this one...received directly from EC.




mm
Post 2771 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user






Bound Bonus Cover:


Post 2772 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2773 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Bound volume comic:


Post 2774 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Sweet bound copy, Ed!

Surprised no one posted these two yet:





Post 2775 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Dreck #26s, well maybe not the FF26









Post 2776 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user


Post 2777 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2778 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2779 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2780 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.