CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2726 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Beat-up...but still a good read.




Bonus late entry.




mm
Post 2727 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:


Post 2728 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2729 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2730 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2731 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2732 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Here's one that hasn't seen the light of day for many years...
had to dig deep to find it.






mm
Post 2733 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:


Post 2734 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2735 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2736 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user






mm
Post 2737 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:


Post 2738 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2739 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2740 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2741 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2742 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2743 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



The local theater in Wilmington used to run chapters of the
NYOKA serial on Friday nights.




mm
Post 2744 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Speaking of jungle chicks...



Bound Bonus Cover:


Post 2745 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2746 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2747 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2748 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:


Post 2749 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user






mm
Post 2750 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2751 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2752 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 2753 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:


Post 2754 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome covers today, everyone! Not sure why more people aren't posting here, so I will post two more just for the hell of if.








Post 2755 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.