CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte - A little anxious? It is after midnight, EST.
Post 251 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 252 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I just happened to be up.

Am I too early?
Post 253 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 254 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 255 • IP   flag post


I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 256 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 257 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 258 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 259 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 260 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


CC

mm
Post 261 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 262 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user

Post 263 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 264 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
I used a scanner this time. Much better than crappy photos.
Post 265 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 266 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 267 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Tomorrow will be a double cover day! Post your #1s along with your #111s!
Post 268 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 269 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
I feel like taking a journey.





Post 270 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user


Post 271 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 272 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user




Post 273 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@SpiderTim double cover today...a #1 + a #111.
Post 274 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Really had to dig through the boxes for these two.



OO



OO

mm
Post 275 • IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@SpiderTim double cover today...a #1 + a #111.


fixed it
Post 276 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 277 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 278 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



So many #1s to choose from! I may have to start a “show your issue #1s” thread. Since matching sets seem to be in today, I decided to go with the comic that matches the #111 I had already planned to post:


Post 279 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp

So many #1s to choose from! I may have to start a “show your issue #1s” thread.


Sounds like a good idea with the emphasis on "...your issue...".

Marty
Post 280 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.