CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
1+2+3+4+5=15. It also happens to be the combined numerical value of the original St. John run of Casper the Friendly Ghost.














Post 2701 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2702 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2703 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2704 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
GUITAR GUN...




mm
Post 2705 • IP   flag post


Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:


Post 2706 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
#17 & #383




Post 2707 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2708 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2709 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2710 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 2711 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:


Post 2712 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
#384 & #18





Post 2713 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2714 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2715 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 2716 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2717 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@martymann - Absolutely gorgeous EC books the last two days, Marty!
Post 2718 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:


Post 2719 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@martymann - Absolutely gorgeous EC books the last two days, Marty!


THANK YOU!

Marty
Post 2720 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Two more #18's:




Post 2721 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user




Post 2722 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2723 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2724 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2725 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2726 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Beat-up...but still a good read.




Bonus late entry.




mm
Post 2727 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:


Post 2728 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2729 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2730 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.