CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Cover:


Post 2676 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2677 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2678 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2679 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2680 • IP   flag post


PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus: Beaten but still a great read.




mm
Post 2681 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
here's a challenge for you.....today is my 17year work anniversary...anyone have books from 17 years ago that would fit the day of the year challenge??
Post 2682 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
OOOoooooo managed to find one from a close month even!!!




Post 2683 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:


Post 2684 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2685 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2686 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 2687 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bound Bonus Cover:


Post 2688 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2689 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Last Legion issue before Supergirl takes over:



Bonus cover:

Post 2690 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Last Legion issue before Supergirl takes over:




Kind of an ominous description to go with that cover
Post 2691 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 2692 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2693 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2694 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Bound Cover:


Post 2695 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2696 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2697 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2698 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2699 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 2700 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
1+2+3+4+5=15. It also happens to be the combined numerical value of the original St. John run of Casper the Friendly Ghost.














Post 2701 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2702 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2703 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2704 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
GUITAR GUN...




mm
Post 2705 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.