CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 2626 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 2627 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2628 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
That's a nice looking 4.0.
Post 2629 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2630 • IP   flag post


Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Four for the fourth.





Post 2631 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2632 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2633 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
I had never really thought about those who created comics...




mm
Post 2634 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Cover:


Post 2635 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2636 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2637 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Five for the fifth.




Post 2638 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
GSX #1
GS Creatures #1
GS Super Stars #1
GS Chillers #1
&
GS Chillers #1










Post 2639 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
4 + 1





Post 2640 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2641 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2642 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus Cover:


Post 2643 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2644 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Couldn't decide...







mm
Post 2645 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2646 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2647 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2648 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



Adding THE SCARECROW.




mm
Post 2649 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 2650 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2651 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2652 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2653 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2654 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2655 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.