CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2601 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2602 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user







Post 2603 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2604 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2605 • IP   flag post


PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 2606 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2607 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
I believe this is Neal Adams first Legion cover. Also, another excellent Jim Shooter two part story introducing Shadow Lass, the blue version anyway. Finally, I'm pretty sure my mom was practicing her cursive writing skills on the header. I wouldn't part with this book for a million bucks.


Post 2608 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user







Post 2609 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2610 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2611 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
As the only #366 in my collection has already been posted on
this the last day of the thread, I offer an appropriate cover
"THE CALENDAR MAN".




mm
Post 2612 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
I gotta say that this was a fun project. I also learned a lot about the depth of my collection. I have two to close out the year. My well loved copy of Dell Four Color 366:




And this comic, which is considered to be both Harvey Comics Hits #61 and Casper the Friendly Ghost #6. And because 61x6=366 it is also a 366. Who says it can’t be three things?




Happy New Year to all!
Post 2613 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Happy New Year everyone! Please stay well and stay safe. This was a fun thread indeed, thanks to Dr. Watson for initiating it. My last entry is a repeat of course but my LSH Adventure run is my pride and joy!


Post 2614 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2615 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Don't stop now. Roll back to the single digits or continue on with 369 (or is it 370) or both!


Post 2616 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2617 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2618 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Making up for the missed days.








Post 2619 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user





Post 2620 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 2621 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Bonus make-up covers:







PS - Anyone remember when TV's and radios had tubes?
Post 2622 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo


PS - Anyone remember when TV's and radios had tubes?


YES!

Marty
Post 2623 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2624 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 2625 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 2626 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 2627 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2628 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
That's a nice looking 4.0.
Post 2629 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2630 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.