CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2526 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 2527 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Maritimer and @ShallaBal - As you can see from my copies of #352 and #353, as a kid I loved to read and re-read those comics. It was the first story I can remember where a "real" superhero died. His twin brother then turns up in the next issue, set in the future's future.
Post 2528 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2529 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2530 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2531 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 2532 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
354 = 110 + 102 + 134 + 7 + 1














Post 2533 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2534 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
I know @esaravo has already posted this cover but what the heck there are only a few days left in the year and I want to post mine as well. This is another one of my favourite two parters by teenager Shooter and veterans Swan and Klein, one of the best artist teams of the Silver Age. It took Paul Levitz and Keith Giffen some finagling in the early 80's to save Shadow Lass from her pre-ordained fate in this story.


Post 2535 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Maritimer - I love seeing your copies, Glenn. It also lets me know that at least two of us like the old DCs.
Post 2536 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@Maritimer - I love seeing your copies, Glenn. It also lets me know that at least two of us like the old DCs.


Thanks Ed, I'm enjoying your Action Comics run as well.
Post 2537 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 2538 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2539 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2540 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 2541 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2542 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2543 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Maritimer - Love these old covers with yellow backgrounds!
Post 2544 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2545 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2546 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2547 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 2548 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2549 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2550 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann



mm


Marty, that cover looks like an homage to this one:

Post 2551 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2552 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2553 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2554 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Bonus cover:

Post 2555 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.