Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Today, Monday, April 6, 2020, is is the 97th day of the year. Let's mark the occasion by posting comics with issue number 97. Tomorrow will be number 98 and so on and so forth. Let's keep it going. One entry per person per day.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I will start with X-Men number 97.

Post 2 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 IP   flag post
I almost picked that one as well, but decided to go with what I know.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Only other 97 I have on the camera roll that isn't X-Men 97.
Post 5 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
The only 97 I have:

Post 6 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson cool game!! When we get to January 1 will we restart to #1 or carry on with #366?

Post 7 IP   flag post
Dec 31st should be 366 since 2020 is a leap year.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Well
Post 10 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Siggy only 1 per day.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry to repeat a comic but it´s the only image I have of a comic in my PC

Post 12 IP   flag post
Aren't
Post 13 IP   flag post
I
Post 14 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Siggy - Bad Siggy!
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user

Post 16 IP   flag post
The
Post 17 IP   flag post
Dummy
Post 18 IP   flag post
Reading is for fools.
Post 19 IP   flag post
There’s no stopping him! lol
Post 20 IP   flag post
Bloody
Post 21 IP   flag post
HELL!
Post 22 IP   flag post
Oops
Post 23 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@Siggy - Bad Siggy!

LOL!!!
Post 24 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Reading is for fools.

lol Certainly not the first tl;dr on the Forum.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@DrWatson cool game!! When we get to January 1 will we restart to #1 or carry on with #366?

I would think that we would start 1-1-2021 with a number 1, but we can certainly see how everything plays out.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I'm going to throw out an idea here. The number must be the issue number printed on the comic. As in, no Marvel legacy numbering. Thoughts????
Post 27 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@Siggy only 1 per day.

I went with one per person per day to give everyone an opportunity to post something that hasn't been posted and give posters a chance to put a little thought into their post. It's also interesting to read why someone picked an issue if there is a story behind it.

Repeats are okay it that's what you have. It's all in fun. There's no quiz at the end.
Post 28 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@Siggy only 1 per day.

I went with one per person per day to give everyone an opportunity to post something that hasn't been posted and give posters a chance to put a little thought into their post. It's also interesting to read why someone picked an issue if there is a story behind it.

Repeats are okay it that's what you have. It's all in fun. There's no quiz at the end.

Oh yeah, makes perfect sense and I'm in agreement! That was for Siggy as he was a Rampaging Hulk putting up 97s like nobody's business!! lol!! He corrected himself though so 🍻 to him.
Post 30 IP   flag post
596795 7792 30