Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeComics Silver AgeMovies TelevisionPop CultureQuestions

Who is on YouTube here?1163

COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
So here is my latest haul video. I am just starting to learn Adobe Premiere Pro. Is anyone else here on YouTube?

I figure we can use this thread to connect for like a forum network, of sorts. This particular video doesn't really have major keys, per se, and it's all modern but I do try to get a good mix of silver/bronze/modern and my NCBD books are separate. I also have my live Tuesday show with great guests and a panel of experts.

Anyhow, I'm looking for advice on what I can do better or help me take it to the next level...

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Oldbsturgeon private msg quote post Address this user
I'm on youtube but it part of video podcast on the Amiga, an old computer system from the 80s, mostly used for gaming.
I'm not actually on camera too much but we did do a section on comic themed games and so I was on those playthroughs.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbsturgeon
I'm on youtube but it part of video podcast on the Amiga, an old computer system from the 80s, mostly used for gaming.
I'm not actually on camera too much but we did do a section on comic themed games and so I was on those playthroughs.

That sounds very interesting! I never had a Commodore, the family computer at the time was a macintosh. It's cool that there are comic themed games for it, I will have to look for an emulator
Post 3 IP   flag post
597929 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?