Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Silver Age

Comic Books Stolen from Calgary Comic Book Shop11538

Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
“Three rare Fantastic Four comics worth about $50,000 were stolen from a southeast Calgary shop... Two men grabbed Robicheau, threw him to the ground and stole the briefcase.”

CBC News Article

Post 1 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Creeps
Post 2 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
You see so much good stuff going on with Corona... folks helping each other; folks giving; businesses giving.
Then you see something like this and you realize there's still a small amount of cretin savages in this world. I wouldn't even call them animals because an animal would never do this.

Well - I hope someone finds this guy(s)
Post 3 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
well at least the have the serial #'s and everything. Will make it very hard to off load the books and hopefully the guy they caught helps them catch the other idiot!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
The other idiot will be caught. And then they will turn in the insider who tipped them off to lay-in-wait for the store owner. Obviously they knew what he was doing.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Pics of the books from the store's FB page.

Post 6 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
This looks like a really cool store that I would like to visit. I really hope whoever stole these gets caught and convicted.
Post 7 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I suspect punishment will be harsher given the current state of the world. I hope these idiots get caught.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
How would expect to offload these without getting caught? Even if you crack the slabs.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
hope shop gets them back
Post 10 IP   flag post
597867 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?