Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post

Post 3 IP   flag post

Post 4 IP   flag post

Post 5 IP   flag post

Post 6 IP   flag post

Post 7 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross

Sweet!
Post 8 IP   flag post
@CaptainCanuck thanks mate šŸ‘
Post 9 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Great books mate. I really hope they use ding fang foom in the Shang chi movie coming up. The 105, did you know about the restoration or was it a surprise
Post 10 IP   flag post
@Batman66 I knew all along mate. And I knew about the centerfold being out. It only affected the first story not the second one with 1st appearance of Mirror Master. Why I only paid $40 for it. And with the free 25 grading for books under $250 thought why not get it slabbed. šŸ‘
Post 11 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross Good call šŸ‘
Post 12 IP   flag post
Iā€™m not an ant. Iā€™m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome
Post 13 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross - Great stuff! I really love those old EC's. Graham Ingels artwork is fantastic in my opinion. I wonder if Bernie Wrightson was influenced by it, because they both have that same detailed shaded look.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector SidTheSquid private msg quote post Address this user
Did the free gradings include those oldies or was that just for moderns?
Post 15 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross Killer books!!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Post 16 IP   flag post
@noahjdorsey the free grading included the oldies up to $250 value. So I had to pay for the strange tales 89 that was $36 off memory and the suspense 22 cost me $90 as I put down fair market value of $1400
Post 17 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
That was an awful big box for 6 slabs!!! Are there more to come?
Post 18 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O yeah. Busy cooking dinner atm. Have that king salmon begging to jump in the fry pan šŸ¤Ŗ
Post 19 IP   flag post

Post 20 IP   flag post

Post 21 IP   flag post

Post 22 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross - Wow, Exceptional White on a Charlton! Congratulations.
Post 23 IP   flag post
@esaravo thanks mate. Thought those Charltons would hit the early 9s šŸ‘
Post 24 IP   flag post

Post 25 IP   flag post

Post 26 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross Well done sir. I assume the grades are right in line with your expectations?
Post 27 IP   flag post
@EbaySeller pretty much. Was disappointed that they didn't put the Boston pedigree on the label if my TTA 76. Either they didn't think it was or forgot. I don't know.
Post 28 IP   flag post

Post 29 IP   flag post

Post 30 IP   flag post
601274 51 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?