Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern Age

Best Terminator Comics11533

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
So I’ve been revisiting the Terminator films and am getting hungry for more terminator stories outside the movies. I was wondering if anyone here could recommend any of the related comic book series.

I guess I should finally make the time to watch The Sarah Conner Chronicles all the way through.

Robocop vs Terminator is the only one I’ve really read and I absolutely love it

Apparently Terminator Robocop: Kill Human is terrible; the plot sounds absolutely mental and the art looks like hot garbage

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector JerrySS private msg quote post Address this user
I loved Robo vs Terminator. Really good art & Good story. I think that was the only Robocop I've read, though I feel like I've read 50 versions of Alien and/or Predator vs (insert name here).

Back when it came out, my comic guy gave me a copy of the great Promotional Poster (like this one from Ebay) - I think I still have it somewhere. But great art & a good read!

Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Terminator vs Transformers
(in production now)
Post 3 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I remember the Robocop vs Terminator video game. That thing was super bloody for an early 90s game.
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
On the subject of Terminator games, if anyone has a PS2, Xbox, or Gamecube (I believe it was released on PC as well) Terminator 3: The Redemption was really fun. Unlike the movie tie-in game that was rushed to coincide with the movie’s release this was released later and was a massive improvement. I really love the feature where as you take damage, the terminator’s skin is gradually blown off until you’re basically just the endoskeleton. You can heal by ripping the power cells out of other terminators/machine but it doesn’t heal the flesh.

Post 5 IP   flag post
597875 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?