Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS Graded

CBCS Pressing Update11521

Collector hhernandez1 private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts I am following up on 21-2A62CF8-2DF. Last week you mention that is almost done with pressing. I want to see has it moved on to grading.

Thank you
Herminio
Post 951 IP   flag post
Collector Tyler private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Quote:
Anyone have an update on this order??

21-19F469B

I see other Canadians orders from June are showing as received while there is no movement on my May order!!!!

Someone...please..just to set my mind at ease!

I just checked with receiving and there are Canada orders from your time frame that are here but not processed in the system yet. I was told to give it another 2 weeks or so and they'll start showing up.

I physically saw the boxes in question, so I can attest to the fact that these Canadian orders are in our possession at the office in Dallas.

that's great news - this will put a lot of minds at ease!
I am hoping mine from May1st is in THAT pile
Post 952 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
@Reelgee Pressed and waiting to be graded.
Post 953 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakadar
Quote:
@fakadar I updated you a few weeks ago and said your order would be in the grading room soon. It is there and shouldn't be long before it gets completed and shipped.

I would like an email stating that. I'm not getting updates at all.

I have no control over the automated emails. This is all I can do.
Post 954 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I would like a Big Mac. @SteveRicketts, what would the eta on that be?

Would you like fries with that?
Post 955 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhernandez1
@SteveRicketts I am following up on 21-2A62CF8-2DF. Last week you mention that is almost done with pressing. I want to see has it moved on to grading.

Thank you
Herminio

In grading.
Post 956 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Anyone have an update on this order??

21-19F469B

I see other Canadians orders from June are showing as received while there is no movement on my May order!!!!

Someone...please..just to set my mind at ease!

I just checked with receiving and there are Canada orders from your time frame that are here but not processed in the system yet. I was told to give it another 2 weeks or so and they'll start showing up.

I physically saw the boxes in question, so I can attest to the fact that these Canadian orders are in our possession at the office in Dallas.

that's great news - this will put a lot of minds at ease!
I am hoping mine from May1st is in THAT pile

I'm sure it is. They'll be showing up on your dashboard in the next week or so.
Post 957 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts...you're a better man than me. I've got 5 status update requests so far this week from my customers. It spikes my blood pressure each time.
Post 958 IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts thanks Steve,i'm just a little paranoid about messing up my own address. now i know this order 21-25A2E2E not ready,but it shows its still in billing. can u check thanks again
Post 959 IP   flag post
@Reelgee Your order is for a signing. You'll need to email Matt Edwards at medwards@cbcscomics.com for info.
Post 960 IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts kool thanks
Post 961 IP   flag post
Collector ComicDad private msg quote post Address this user
Got an update today! My first order of 10 modern comics were received at the Burlington, Ontario facility on May 26, 2021. Today I received an email they were received at CBCS and are being moved into pressing. That's 14 weeks in total for other Canadian customers have not received updates yet. I'm just happy to learn they're at the right place and the process is starting.
Post 962 IP   flag post
Collector livinitup921 private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts thanks for everything your doing for everyone. I’m just checking to see the status of my order. My number is 21-1A56A00. Thanks for any info you can tell me!
Post 963 IP   flag post
@livinitup921 Not pressed yet.
Post 964 IP   flag post
Quote:
That’s a shame. It’s been 17 weeks and I have fast press and still not done. Hopefully it’s soon.
Post 965 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by livinitup921
Quote:
That’s a shame. It’s been 17 weeks and I have fast press and still not done. Hopefully it’s soon.

They must've made a mistake when inputting your order and not noted that fast press was selected. Are you sure you selected fast press for all the comics being pressed in your order? If so I'm sure they'll adjust your bill accordingly.
Post 966 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:
Quote:

They must've made a mistake when inputting your order and not noted that fast press was selected. Are you sure you selected fast press for all the comics being pressed in your order? If so I'm sure they'll adjust your bill accordingly.

I only sent in one book and I double checked and they did charge me the fast press.
Post 967 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@livinitup921 got it, that's unfortunate. Maybe they'll adjust the grading to fast pass if you didn't select that as well, so the overall turnaround time will still be the same.
Post 968 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacha777
@stevericketts can I get update on this order? 20-492B169

Thanks

Your order was from a signing. It should be pressed in the next week or two.

Shipped today!
Post 969 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

You're getting close.
Post 970 IP   flag post
@livinitup921 Correction, your order is in the grading queue. It has already been pressed.
Post 971 IP   flag post
Collector Willudie4me private msg quote post Address this user
Hey does anybody else think there needs to be a turnaround time for receiving? Considering it takes just as long to get a received status as it does for grading and pressing. Turnaround time doesn't start till after my comics have been received correct?
Post 972 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
“Turnaround time doesn't start till after my comics have been received correct?”

@Willudie4me - that would be somewhat correct. For CBCS, estimated TAT does start when “received”. The official/internal received date is about a day or so after submission is delivered or the Wednesday after dropoff at a con. Some have the mistaken belief that it doesn’t start until it shows received on the dashboard. So, the fact that you may not see on your dashboard as “received” doesn’t mean that CBCS hasn’t already logged internally. They are just focusing on order flow and not taking the extra time to update the dashboard, that’s all.

Between comic speculation and crazy sales, pandemic issues, cgc quality control issues and then raising prices, CBCS has been duly slammed. When the President of the company ( @sborock ) is in office on the weekends and holidays grading, you can bet they are doing what they can to alleviate the backlog.
Post 973 IP   flag post
Collector ukdavid68 private msg quote post Address this user
@stevericketts can I get an update on order 21-12ACC3C? Would like to know if it is in grading yet.
Thanks in advance for any info.
Post 974 IP   flag post
Collector 2021NAI private msg quote post Address this user
@stevericketts Can you give me an update on my order 21-1B89D64. I was emailed that my GI Joe #1 was damaged and responded to the email and have heard nothing back after several email attempts.Thanks
Post 975 IP   flag post
Collector PhantomStranger271 private msg quote post Address this user
It's been a month since I've asked last. Figured I might as well ask again. Should be pressed soon since it's an April order.

My order is:

21-11F72CB

Hope everyone at CBCS has a good day.
Post 976 IP   flag post
Who eats pancakes after a hot game?
Post 977 IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willudie4me
Who eats pancakes after a hot game?

Define "game" ...
Post 978 IP   flag post
Basketball
Post 979 IP   flag post
@ukdavid68 Pressed

@PhantomStranger271 Pressed

@2021NAI Darryl is out of the office, but I'll ask him to follow up when he is back in.
Post 980 IP   flag post
600902 999 30