CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS EventsCBCS Graded

CBCS Pressing Update11521

I feel
dirty now.
Blair1999 private msg quote post Address this user
ok, I am gonna pile in too --- @Stevericketts status of 21-2593743 ?
Post 926 • IP   flag post
Collector TScomics1 private msg quote post Address this user
So what should be a "reasonable" expectation for turnaround times for pressing and grading (w/ pressing fast press) of modern books if the times listed on the website do not reflect the increased volume levels CBCS is currently experiencing?
Post 927 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
@Blair1999 Not pressed yet.

@TScomics1 I think we're pressing fast orders from late June/early July. We're pressing regular tier orders from early to mid April. Fast Pass is roughly half of the turnaround. I have no idea what the turnaround time is for receiving, grading, or slab.
Post 928 • IP   flag post
Collector Mr_Such private msg quote post Address this user
@Stevericketts any chance of an update on 21-249E1ED? Thanks!
Post 929 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
@Mr_Such Your order doesn't have pressing on it.
Post 930 • IP   flag post


Collector Djicee2000 private msg quote post Address this user
@Stevericketts Can I get an update on 21-11193F4, was submitted at the end of February and moved to pressing beginning of March. Turn around time at the time of submission was 9 weeks for pressing and 9 weeks for grading. Has now been 25 weeks and still is in grading? Thanks
Post 931 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
@Djicee2000 Pressed and waiting to be graded.
Post 932 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone have an update on this order??

21-19F469B


I see other Canadians orders from June are showing as received while there is no movement on my May order!!!!

Someone...please..just to set my mind at ease!
Post 933 • IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
19days later, are they done yet? LOL 21-13EEE3B I'm only asking because i mess my address up
Post 934 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Anyone have an update on this order??

21-19F469B


I see other Canadians orders from June are showing as received while there is no movement on my May order!!!!

Someone...please..just to set my mind at ease!


I just checked with receiving and there are Canada orders from your time frame that are here but not processed in the system yet. I was told to give it another 2 weeks or so and they'll start showing up.

I physically saw the boxes in question, so I can attest to the fact that these Canadian orders are in our possession at the office in Dallas.
Post 935 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Anyone have an update on this order??

21-19F469B


I see other Canadians orders from June are showing as received while there is no movement on my May order!!!!

Someone...please..just to set my mind at ease!


I just checked with receiving and there are Canada orders from your time frame that are here but not processed in the system yet. I was told to give it another 2 weeks or so and they'll start showing up.

I physically saw the boxes in question, so I can attest to the fact that these Canadian orders are in our possession at the office in Dallas.


that's great news - this will put a lot of minds at ease!
Post 936 • IP   flag post
Collector Djicee2000 private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts awesome thank you for checking!
Post 937 • IP   flag post
Collector pdags private msg quote post Address this user
@steveRicketts If you don't mind checking another, could you check 21-28988D3. Everything in that order should be 2-Day Modern for Grading and Pressing.
Post 938 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
@pdags Pressed and waiting to be graded.
Post 939 • IP   flag post
Collector Willudie4me private msg quote post Address this user
@steveRicketts just wondering if its possible to get a status update on 21-270A2BD. Was mailed July 15. Status just says submitted. Thank you...
Post 940 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts I'm not sure if this is in your wheelhouse but for my order 21-1D8537B (21-1FCDD94
and 21-268EF71
) I chose "press screen" and fast press. I havn't been charged so I was just wanting to get ahead of the game and just pay the fees.
Post 941 • IP   flag post
Collector fakadar private msg quote post Address this user
I've been told 4 weeks in a row by customer service my submission 21-1A8CFFB is graded and ready to ship. My dashboard just says received and processing. This was delivered in early May with Fast Press and Fast Track. My card was charged. I have no firm proof that my book is being worked on, no email updates and the same answer from customer service. I would like an actual answer before I consider other actions.
Post 942 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
@fakadar I updated you a few weeks ago and said your order would be in the grading room soon. It is there and shouldn't be long before it gets completed and shipped.
Post 943 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
@starlord You won't be billed for the books that get pressed until the order gets to shipping.
Post 944 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
@Willudie4me They're behind in receiving. It won't show up until it gets processed by the receiving department.
Post 945 • IP   flag post
Collector fakadar private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
@fakadar I updated you a few weeks ago and said your order would be in the grading room soon. It is there and shouldn't be long before it gets completed and shipped.


I would like an email stating that. I'm not getting updates at all.
Post 946 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I would like a Big Mac. @SteveRicketts, what would the eta on that be?
Post 947 • IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts look like u miss me on earlier post 21-13EEE3B
Post 948 • IP   flag post
Collector Bobashek private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @stevericketts. I have already been billed for both my pressing and slab orders but as they are late June, non-fast pass, should I have been charged already or should I have been when they are in shipping? BTW, thanks for posting all these updates.
Post 949 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Bobashek charged at Received
Post 950 • IP   flag post
Collector hhernandez1 private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts I am following up on 21-2A62CF8-2DF. Last week you mention that is almost done with pressing. I want to see has it moved on to grading.

Thank you
Herminio
Post 951 • IP   flag post
Collector Tyler private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Anyone have an update on this order??

21-19F469B


I see other Canadians orders from June are showing as received while there is no movement on my May order!!!!

Someone...please..just to set my mind at ease!


I just checked with receiving and there are Canada orders from your time frame that are here but not processed in the system yet. I was told to give it another 2 weeks or so and they'll start showing up.

I physically saw the boxes in question, so I can attest to the fact that these Canadian orders are in our possession at the office in Dallas.


that's great news - this will put a lot of minds at ease!
I am hoping mine from May1st is in THAT pile
Post 952 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
@Reelgee Pressed and waiting to be graded.
Post 953 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakadar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
@fakadar I updated you a few weeks ago and said your order would be in the grading room soon. It is there and shouldn't be long before it gets completed and shipped.


I would like an email stating that. I'm not getting updates at all.


I have no control over the automated emails. This is all I can do.
Post 954 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I would like a Big Mac. @SteveRicketts, what would the eta on that be?


Would you like fries with that?
Post 955 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30