Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS Graded

CBCS Pressing Update11521

Collector waynemel private msg quote post Address this user
Ok, this looks good. I was able to add pressing after my order was submitted was received (ie charged) and I received an email today noting a new payment charge to my account. Total looked to be for pressing. Checked my invoice and it was confirmed, it now says Pressing. Note, this order is from one of their private signings. Nice to see some movement.
Post 876 IP   flag post
Collector fakadar private msg quote post Address this user
Can I get an update on my order 21-1A8CFFB please.
Post 877 IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
21-13EEE3B are they done yet,are they done yet?
Post 878 IP   flag post
Collector Bobashek private msg quote post Address this user
My order from 6/20 just went into the pressing queue. Now the wait begins as it still has to make it over to slabbing once done.
Post 879 IP   flag post
Collector Ramage23 private msg quote post Address this user
Would love to know if 21-1DF72F1 has been received
Post 880 IP   flag post

Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
@stevericketts can I get update on this order? 20-492B169

Thanks
Post 881 IP   flag post
Collector Kinsella5 private msg quote post Address this user
I received an email today that my order has entered Pressing, these were ones I dropped off at Summer Con on June 20th of this year. I'm in no rush, when they get to them and finish, great, then then move to the next stage. I know they are in good hands so no worries there.
Post 882 IP   flag post
Collector Bobashek private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsella5
I received an email today that my order has entered Pressing, these were ones I dropped off at Summer Con on June 20th of this year. I'm in no rush, when they get to them and finish, great, then then move to the next stage. I know they are in good hands so no worries there.

I too dropped off my books at WA Summercon but still patiently waiting for the next step. Did both your dashboard and invoice update?
Post 883 IP   flag post
Collector Kinsella5 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobashek
I too dropped off my books at WA Summercon but still patiently waiting for the next step. Did both your dashboard and invoice update?

No, my dashboard still says "Processing" on the order and also for the smaller order of books I dropped off there that didn't require Pressing. I then have two large orders I sent in for the Tynion signing that are in Billing but was already charged, system just hasn't updated. Those I know will take quite a while since I am unsure when the signings take place with him and the other creators, and then on one of those orders I opted for Fast Press when they get back to CBCS and Fast Pass. I figure at the very earliest I may see one of my four outstanding orders arrive in December of this year or maybe January of next. As long as the books are safe I have no problem waiting.
Post 884 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakadar
Can I get an update on my order 21-1A8CFFB please.

Your order was received in May. We're barely into April right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelgee
21-13EEE3B are they done yet,are they done yet?

Your order was received near the end of April. It will be a while because we received a ton of books in April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramage23
Would love to know if 21-1DF72F1 has been received

If your tracking says it was delivered, it is here waiting to be entered into the system. They're backed up several weeks, but are starting to gain a little ground. Be patient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacha777
@stevericketts can I get update on this order? 20-492B169

Thanks

Your order was from a signing. It should be pressed in the next week or two.
Post 885 IP   flag post
Collector Silversorrow private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts Could I please have an update if my order has even arrived yet and if pressing was added to the 2 issues I requested before changes were disallowed? 21-1820B29

Canada Post said it arrived at Oakville early/mid May, but my dashboard still only shows submitted. First time submitting so kinda nervous. Thank you very much in advance if you do respond, I know you all are very busy, so I promise not to ask for any further updates if they are safely there.
Post 886 IP   flag post
@Silversorrow I don't have the ability to find orders that have not shown in the system yet. You might email Steve Paulus spaulus@cbcscomics.com who has more info about CBCS Canada.
Post 887 IP   flag post
Collector Slesko private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts My order was received in April but I had fast pressing, did my order escape the avalanche of April books you received for pressing? Order number if you need it: 21-12A063C
Post 888 IP   flag post
@Slesko Pressed and waiting to be graded.
Post 889 IP   flag post
aawwwww thanks
Post 890 IP   flag post
Collector wildmind private msg quote post Address this user
@stevericketts Hi Steve, hate to bother you, is my order, 20-46F07A4, started the slab/holder process or just in waiting state? Any estimated time? Thanks again.
Post 891 IP   flag post
sorry to post again, but i paid for fast pressing. does that push me to the front of the line??
Post 892 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
sorry to post again, but i paid for fast pressing. does that push me to the front of the line??

fast press should cut the time in half..current TAT is 19 weeks so with fast press it would be in the 9/10 week period..so yes...I would have thought yours should be pressed by now...then to grading at ~ 17 weeks!!
Post 893 IP   flag post
Collector bennyb86 private msg quote post Address this user
Quick question 21-0A38F30 I think I was told earlier that it failed press screen so it was not pressed but I noticed today that it had $25 due for the pressing on my invoice which I just paid but wanted to confirm that the book did in fact get pressed?
Post 894 IP   flag post
Collector PhantomStranger271 private msg quote post Address this user
Glad to see you guys have started April. My order was received on April 5th, so does that mean the "Processing" status in my account will change soon?

Order number:21-11F72CB by the way.
Post 895 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmind
@stevericketts Hi Steve, hate to bother you, is my order, 20-46F07A4, started the slab/holder process or just in waiting state? Any estimated time? Thanks again.

It's in slab.

Quote:

It did. Your order was pressed. You did not have Fast Pass on grading, so it's in line to be graded based on the out date of your order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyb86
Quick question 21-0A38F30 I think I was told earlier that it failed press screen so it was not pressed but I noticed today that it had $25 due for the pressing on my invoice which I just paid but wanted to confirm that the book did in fact get pressed?

Your book was not pressed. Contact Darryl about the billing issue. That's out of my control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomStranger271
Glad to see you guys have started April. My order was received on April 5th, so does that mean the "Processing" status in my account will change soon?

Order number:21-11F72CB by the way.

Processing isn't an order status. Click the invoice number for more detail with a status by tier. It will say processing until it ships. The status may not update until your order is actually stated being worked on in the grading room.
Post 896 IP   flag post
Collector Gridwalker private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, can I have an update on my order: 21-0794AB4.

Submitted via CBCS Canada, so I know there are additional delays until they make it back home.

Thank you!
Post 897 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridwalker

Submitted via CBCS Canada, so I know there are additional delays until they make it back home.

Thank you!

In slab.
Post 898 IP   flag post
Collector ChetGunderson private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts Did you happen to look at mine? thanks!
Post 899 IP   flag post
Collector Gridwalker private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridwalker

Thank you!

In slab.

Merci Steve for the quick reply!
Post 900 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChetGunderson
@SteveRicketts Did you happen to look at mine? thanks!

We received it on April 12th. May still be 2 or 3 weeks before moving out of pressing.
Post 901 IP   flag post
Collector illgase private msg quote post Address this user
Can i get an update in this order 21-11F00DA @stevericketts thanks
Post 902 IP   flag post
Collector fakadar private msg quote post Address this user
Unbelievable. This will be my last submission to CBCS.
Post 903 IP   flag post
Quote:

When checking the status before, I didnt notice your order was Fast Press. It should be in grading in the next week or two.
Post 904 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

there's no escaping it...I've had non-press orders at CGC take 8 months and this was years and years ago ( I don't use CGC anymore but that was for other reasons)....we are in a special place and time in the world and all collectable services have been over run with submissions - some of the card companies are either no longer accepting submissions or are more than a year for turn around.

If books are for a 'flip' then we need to pay for the fast services if for PC then we wait or leave them in our mylar and boxes until times decrease.
Post 905 IP   flag post
601333 999 30