CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS EventsCBCS Graded

CBCS Pressing Update11521

Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
I meant covid!!!! Lol damn it
Post 351 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Comicninja0215

Personally I like CBCS pressing. Yes it takes awhile, but results are almost always worth it. Maybe others can do a similar job, but one stop shopping is damn convenient.
Post 352 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte always a plus!!
Post 353 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
With that being said, let's what everyone's waiting on!! What book do you have in for press??
Post 354 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Comicninja0215


Post 355 • IP   flag post


Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC wow!!! Two BA12'S 😯😯😯
Post 356 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
All 3 venom also need signature verification



Post 357 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte nice!!!
Post 358 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 359 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Daredevil in for press
Post 360 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Comicninja0215 @Bronte Great books guys!!
Post 361 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC @Bronte same to you guys!!😁😁😁
Post 362 • IP   flag post
Collector Bishops_Heroes private msg quote post Address this user
This is what I am currently waiting on

Invincible Iron Man #9 [2016]
Marvel, Modern Age x1 $30.00

Invincible Iron Man #9 [2016]
Marvel, Aoa Variant, Modern Age x1 $30.00

X-Men Annual #14 [1990]
Marvel, Copper Age x1 $30.00

Journey Into Mystery #83 [1962]
Marvel, Silver Age x1 $165.00
Post 363 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
JIM!!!! DAAAAAAAMMMNNN!!!
Post 364 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
These are from late Dec early Jan for the discount



Post 365 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
and these were just sent in a week or so ago for the Aug promo

That "Forever Evil" is really Forever People...must have clicked wrong title when the auto-populate kicked in







Post 366 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
I typically agree with @GAC but my last submission to CGC for oversized magazine size comic the pressing was an insane amount because they wanted to charge 28$ per book. It was 6 copies of the last ronin TMNT.

I decided to try CFP pressing. For a more palatable cost. First time using an outside presser and hopefully my experience goes well. I've read tons of favorable reviews on this person.


TAT is currently about 2 months
Post 367 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@poka

Thank you. That seems better than his web site leads you to believe....
Post 368 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Great books everyone!!! Blown away!!
Post 369 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@poka

Thank you. That seems better than his web site leads you to believe....


He does not update his website on a regular basis for TAT
Post 370 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Received June 4th, hopefully they’ll be a Christmas present to myself, hopefully.

Post 371 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@poka

Thank you for passing that information along. I was fully prepared to wait, but that truly is good news.
Post 372 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte Great new indeed! Love this place!
Post 373 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonk
Sent in an order for the August discount for regular-speed pressing. It arrived yesterday and should be checked in today. Also sent in a 2-Day grading with my membership coupons, which should get a quicker-speed pressing according to the pricing page. I did get the 'received' email for that. Start the clock!


Got an email that my 2-Day modern order just went to grading. So they at least got screened for pressing in about two weeks.
Post 374 • IP   flag post
Collector Naurd123 private msg quote post Address this user
So the fast press has moved ahead of the 2019 backlog. Seems somewhat unfair I guess..,
Post 375 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@Naurd123 gotta disagree. 99% of my press submissions are standard and not fast press. I have no problem with someone jumping ahead if they are going to pay a substantial premium above what i am paying.
Post 376 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishops_Heroes
@SteveRicketts So someone can submit a book today and get it back in 8 weeks, but you're just now getting to December books... So screw all of the existing orders?? Meanwhile, I have been calling and emailing for the past 7 weeks to simply have my books returned to me with no response??? Awesome news,
Anyone can do it... click fast press and pay the extra loot.
Anyone....
Post 377 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
All I know is I'm coming up on 10 months of waiting. What would be cool is when I do get my stuff back, they throw in a surprise of a free grading on my next submission. That would make me happy!
Post 378 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Mot realllly 10 months...there were 4.or.5.of shutdown. Still though 5 or 6 actual months is alot! The move didn't help..so that.adds a month??

Oh well....you get what you get and you don't get upset!
Post 379 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
All I know is I'm coming up on 10 months of waiting. What would be cool is when I do get my stuff back, they throw in a surprise of a free grading on my next submission. That would make me happy!
They come with a gender reveal,
Post 380 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30