Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
Baltimore's mayor urges residents to stop shooting each other because hospitals need beds for coronavirus patients

CV might get them and you can save a bullet for hunting later

"...prosecutors announced they would not pursue cases involving drug possession, prostitution, trespassing, minor traffic offenses, and public urination."

Baltimore: Our City - Your Toilet

Iran leader refuses US virus help, citing conspiracy theory

US cities and states on lockdown and US offering help to of all places Iran? Oh-Kay

Iraq Shiites defy curfews to commemorate revered imam

From a mock funeral to your own?

Army Corps of Engineers races to create 10,000 hospital rooms in NYC for coronavirus response

About freaking time!

Target apologizes for selling face masks amid shortage in Seattle

Target said on Twitter that the masks were being sold in error in “select Seattle stores” and that it was removing them from shelves and donating them to the Washington Department of Health.
.... it would also search its inventory for additional masks to donate.

Profits over people. And search? Like they don't have a bar code inventory management system to know WTF is in stock? They'll have another data breach and everyone will forget about the masks...

Costco to refuse returns on toilet paper, sanitizing wipes and other in-demand items

Return TP? That's a tradable commodity. A roll today could be a frozen burrito tomorrow

No more socials! Started with selfies - Ends with social distancing.

You see any headlines that make you Shake Your Head?
Post 1 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Good stuff to make me laugh 1st thing in the a.m.!!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Haha. Funny stuff. Really funny in your satire way of exposing the truth.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
"Just the facts, mam"

Kentucky mayor: ‘Listen up dips---s,’ coronavirus is ‘a big f---ing deal’
“If you ignore this problem, the worst thing that could happen is that your mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, aunts, uncles could die,” he wrote. “Be responsible. If you don’t, then screw you. Warmest regards, Mayor Gabe Brown.”

“It has been brought to my attention that I may have, in fact, lost my s---. For that, I apologize. I probably could’ve handled all of your comments with a little more tact and professionalism," Brown said. “Wash your hands you filthy animals.”

Maybe Brown got the idea from the Italians.

Angry Italian mayors go viral ranting at people to stay indoors
“Where are you going with these dogs with inflamed prostates?,” ranted Massimiliano Presciutti, the mayor of Gualdo Tadino, in a video address calling his constituents “irresponsible idiots.”

“I’m hearing some of you would like to throw graduation parties. We will send the police over. With flamethrowers,” warned Vincenzo De Luca, governor of Campania.

......And Now for Something Completely Different

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick suggests elderly should die to save economy from coronavirus
Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick implied late Monday that the senior population should be willing to sacrifice themselves so the United States can “get back to work” amid the coronavirus pandemic.

And for when the food shortage begins

Walmart's newest product. ... Soylent
The maker of convenience products including its infamous meal replacement drinks, announced that its Cacao, Vanilla Latte and Coffiest drinks will be sold across the country at 450-plus Walmarts, the leading grocer in the United States.

According to a press release, the company describes Soylent's Cacao flavor as resembling “velvety chocolate,” while Nectar has a “custom-made fruity taste”

Yea, but NO! I got a problem with consuming food that use phrases like "resembling" and "custom-made" to describe their products.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Fool

And for when the food shortage begins

Walmart's newest product. ... Soylent
The maker of convenience products including its infamous meal replacement drinks, announced that its Cacao, Vanilla Latte and Coffiest drinks will be sold across the country at 450-plus Walmarts, the leading grocer in the United States.

According to a press release, the company describes Soylent's Cacao flavor as resembling “velvety chocolate,” while Nectar has a “custom-made fruity taste”

Yea, but NO! I got a problem with consuming food that use phrases like "resembling" and "custom-made" to describe their products.

One thing comes to mind:

And to touch up on your other stories, the world has gone crazy...
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Johnnylray private msg quote post Address this user
Soylent green! One of my faves along with Omega Man and all the Planet of the apes-Heston works!👍
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Johnnylray private msg quote post Address this user
Post 7 IP   flag post
600646 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?