Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgePop CultureSignatures

For Sale: 1990s Batman Comics + KnightFall1151

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Just feeling out the true comic book guys here... I thought I'd ask here before I start using ebay or my own website. Would anyone here be interested in them? Detective, Batman, Toyman, Nightwing, Robin... They are all bagged and boarded. So the weight I'm sure is a lot.

I can post a list but it's about 220 comics. Mostly 90s. Complete Knightfall run in it. I'm just not interested in them any longer and I'm trying to clear space. My Turtles are starting to take over.

When I total the values in excel est market values from comic book realm total to $800 but I know no one wants to pay that so even at half price $400 seems a lot too but I'll ship it for free to sweeten the deal. I'm not sure where I'm at with them.

I know I had #674-676 signed in person by Tony Daniel because it's the few issues I had that he did work on.

PS I also have a matching set of main a+ cross over superman titles as well from same era but it's got ALL of the Death of Superman stuff in it too and his lame return and pending the JLA movies I'm kinda sitting on those for speculation.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
@conditionfreak recently did a sale on this site. Every book was $5.00 and they went to the first "take" after he posted a scan of the book. I think the sale went well for him. That style of sale created a bit of a frenzy and I think nearly every book was claimed. You would have to check with him to be sure.

Just a thought.

I know I would be interested in picking off some Batman comics in a sale like that, but buying a whole collection, even at a bargain, is a little daunting.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector DertyComix private msg quote post Address this user
I agree with Maxx, the sale that CF had was awsome, not only that it was fun. Ibwould also suggest contacting CF.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Kinzebac private msg quote post Address this user
I would love to see what you have.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I'd rather sell them all as a lot $400 shipped.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector MISFIT42 private msg quote post Address this user
If you have any Harley Quinn appearances I would buy those if they are in good condition.
Post 6 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
I suggest posting your list (likeyou did), and asking either different prices for different books. Or ust make any book $3.00, or $3.00, or $5.00.

Whatever works for you. If you made every book four bucks, but removed books you think are more expensive in your mind. That would work also.

I sold almost every book I listed. A couple out of 70 books did not sell.

But I did loose money. Mostly because I had a set shipping price of $7.00 no matter how many books someone took. I cost me over twenty dollars to send to some people.

But it was fun. Entertainment is worth money to me. I paid last Sunday, just to hit a little white ball into a hole in the grass.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
I suggest posting your list (likeyou did), and asking either different prices for different books. Or ust make any book $3.00, or $3.00, or $5.00.

Whatever works for you. If you made every book four bucks, but removed books you think are more expensive in your mind. That would work also.

I sold almost every book I listed. A couple out of 70 books did not sell.

But I did loose money. Mostly because I had a set shipping price of $7.00 no matter how many books someone took. I cost me over twenty dollars to send to some people.

But it was fun. Entertainment is worth money to me. I paid last Sunday, just to hit a little white ball into a hole in the grass.

I was worried your shipping method would be problematic, but that said, the sale was a blast and I would be happy to pay more shipping if you did round 2.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector DertyComix private msg quote post Address this user
Im in agreement with Maxx ibwould gladly pay more for shipping if a round 2 wqs to happen. CF you did a wounderful job and i am pleased to say thank you for what you did.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I think i'd rather sell them all at once so I don't end up with a bunch of random issues.
Post 10 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I would love to buy the lot, but my wallet has officially gone on strike and has threatened to leave me for good.
Post 11 IP   flag post
598059 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?