Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Weekly Cover Contest: Vampires11495

Collector Briten private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCovers
Voted.

Looking through all the entrants, I couldn't help but notice how many times we see Dracula (or similar urbane vampire) carting some blonde woman around in his arms. That's got to be hard on the undead back.

Can the undead feel back pain? If you have back pain before you become undead are you cursed with it for eternity?
Post 76 IP   flag post
Collector Lenovations private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briten
Quote:
Voted.

Looking through all the entrants, I couldn't help but notice how many times we see Dracula (or similar urbane vampire) carting some blonde woman around in his arms. That's got to be hard on the undead back.

Can the undead feel back pain? If you have back pain before you become undead are you cursed with it for eternity?

Couldn't they just turn a chiropractor to the army of the un-dead?
Post 77 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
*vote bump*

90 minutes left to cast your votes.
Post 78 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briten
Quote:
Voted.

I've never had a problem with it.
Post 79 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@Lenovations ran away with this weeks contest with a whopping 30 votes.

Congrats!
Post 80 IP   flag post

Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
@Lenovations I always thought this was a great painting 30 votes agreed! Congrats!
Post 81 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
We need a new contest. @Lenovations nice cover!
Post 82 IP   flag post
Collector Lenovations private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
We need a new contest. @Lenovations nice cover!

Thanks the new contest is up.
Post 83 IP   flag post
598074 83 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?