CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Silver Age

Ed's X-Men Run11483

Collector Cgroc09 private msg quote post Address this user
Isn't 108 first John Byrne
Post 176 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
When are you picking up the 30 and 35 cent variants?
Post 177 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Cgroc09 - Byrne starts with #108 and runs with it for 36 glorious issues.
Post 178 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
When are you picking up the 30 and 35 cent variants?


Probably never. I should just send all my Pence and Canadian issues to you!
Post 179 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Warhawk looks exactly like Colossus.


Post 180 • IP   flag post


Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
When are you picking up the 30 and 35 cent variants?


Probably never. I should just send all my Pence and Canadian issues to you!

😆 I wouldn't be opposed to that!
Post 181 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I have always liked this cover, almost reminds me of some of the GA covers that MM posts.


Post 182 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 183 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Another gorgeous action-filled cover. Love how the scene is surrounded by red-hot lava.


Post 184 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 185 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Another Sauron cover for D_o_t.


Post 186 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Doubling it up again.




Post 187 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Professor X looks like he's been working out.


Post 188 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Sun-Fire gets into the fun of getting his ass kicked.


Post 189 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Read the lower right corner quickly - you thought it said Moses Malone too, right?


Post 190 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Alpha Flight.


Post 191 • IP   flag post
Collector Cgroc09 private msg quote post Address this user
Beautiful artwork.
Post 192 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Professor X looks like he's been working out.


One of my friend's superhero complaints is how literally everybody is ripped. Anyone with a ranged ability might be in good shape from running around, but that's really all you would expect. Cyclops is anal enough that you can kind of guess he would hit the gym more than needed. But Prof. X? And a few years ago they started drawing Magneto as a buff dude with a sleeveless uniform. He's an old man who can make himself float! It's a bit much sometimes.
Post 193 • IP   flag post
Collector Cgroc09 private msg quote post Address this user
It makes it more interesting to read, otherwise it would be reality comic books.
Post 194 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
The incredible Claremont, Byrne, and Austin team continues its amazing run with the first full appearance of Alpha Flight.


Post 195 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Appearances by Luke Cage, Misty Knight, and Colleen Wing, among others.


Post 196 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
This slick cover is all Terry Austin, and we have a guest appearance by your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.


Post 197 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 198 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
I have always liked this cover, almost reminds me of some of the GA covers that MM posts.



Always been one of my favorites.
Post 199 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Phoenix returns with this dramatic cover.


Post 200 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
If you ever run out of ideas for a cover, just have the whole team bust through something.


Post 201 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
It's pretty rare to see a cover with this much pink. I like red covers better, but it looks good to me.


Post 202 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Great cover by Perez and Austin. And can it really be over 40 years ago that I bought this comic off a newsstand?


Post 203 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
This is the first Kitty Pride (Emma Frost and the White Queen too). Another double dose.




Post 204 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I received this one in another trade with another CBCS forum friend (thanks, Ryan). Dazzling isn't it?


Post 205 • IP   flag post
657131 405 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?