CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Silver Age

Ed's X-Men Run11483

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I think you skipped one 😉
Post 376 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
I think you skipped one 😉
- Happy Birthday, Mike! Do you mean this one?


Post 377 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, Ed!
Post 378 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 379 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 380 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 381 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 382 • IP   flag post
Collector Cgroc09 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice collection Ed
Post 383 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
esaravo, do you also collect the related cross-over issues from the other X-titles & related limited series?
Post 384 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@brysb - Most of the other X-titles were starting out when I was losing interest in collecting, Bryan. I did buy the cross-over mini-series at first along with the first few years of New Mutants, and a few issues even of X-Factor. But my focus since I returned to collecting around 5 or six years ago has been the original X-Men series. I do have GS X-Men #1 and #2, over a dozen of the Annuals, and a German reprint of #1. I also still have some of the mini-series - I think I still have Beauty and the Beast, Iceman, and a few others, and some of the one-shots - Phoenix the Untold Story, X-Men and the Teen Titans, and X-Men Special Edition. But back on the early to mid 1980's, I did buy pretty much anything X-Men related.
Post 385 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 386 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 387 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 388 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 389 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Does the X in the logo box for 291 strike you as kind of elongated? It looked weird to me when I got mine out.
Post 390 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@xkonk - It does look a little stretched out now that you mention it, Alex.
Post 391 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 392 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 393 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 394 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 395 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 396 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 397 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 398 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Nearly done.


Post 399 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Almost forgot one (Mike would have noticed).


Post 400 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 401 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
All done. Thanks for looking.


Post 402 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
You never even met Maggott!
Post 403 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Nice run, Ed. You probably had a good jump off point. It just got more convoluted after all that.
Post 404 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley - I kept with this series a few years longer than any other, and I probably should have stopped at #300. With all the cross-overs, I couldn’t follow the stories anyway.
Post 405 • IP   flag post
657131 405 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?