Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Bloodshot11431

Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone see it?

Now that all sports are canceled, Maybe I'll go see it on Sunday Night.

I don't see why more comic book collectors talking about the movie. I say for the love of comics, we as comic book collectors should be pushing that movie like crazy right now regardless if we read Valiant or not.. oh I forgot, they don't want people gathering in masses..still not scared.. The world needs entertainment and super heroes right now.. This is when the CAPES COME OUT.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
It can't be worse than the Harley Quinn movie
Post 3 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
I will probably go tomorrow for the early show!!

Reviews are mixed but I don't put too much faith in them...the Riddick films had poor reviews and I enjoyed them enough to get them on DVD later!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masochism
It can't be worse than the Harley Quinn movie

It wasn't worse than the Harley Quinn movie...
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
I saw it and liked it. Thought it was a lot better then UNIVERSAL SOLDIER.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
I saw it, enjoyed it, not a big fan of van, think he is a horrible actor. The special effects are pretty cool definitely worth seeing. Especially if you are a regal unlimited user. You can see as many movies you want, no limits for 21 a month so even it's a bad movie your not pissed you wasted a bunch of money
Post 7 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Looks pretty cool I can't wait to see it when it's on bluray I'll skip the movie theaters right now obviously.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector TheMadTitan private msg quote post Address this user
It’s on fire stick. I liked it. Good action and special effects. I think my investments are safe.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
I had tickets for yesterday but decided to get a refund. NYC was already gross pre-corona
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
I will pass. I have plenty of good stuff to watch in the comfort of my own home.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
All theaters in NYC will now be shut down tomorrow:

"Per New York's mayor, the city's closures will take effect this Tuesday, March 17 at 9 a.m. In addition to movie theaters, nightclubs, small theater houses and concert venues will also be closed. Restaurants will be limited to take-out and delivery orders only. Additionally, New York public schools will remain closed until at least April 20."
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
It will have a re open end of summer I'll bet. Knock on wood
Post 13 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Went and saw Bloodshot last night!

Again, very few people in the seats and at least 1 space between all 2 seat groupings!

I for one enjoyed the movie, they set it up so that there could be sequels...I hope it does well enough or gets a re-launch after Covid-19 to warrant a sequel. I also hope the Valiant comic universe makes its' way onto the big screen!!!
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
It opened number 3 with $ 9.3 million. Nobody is going to movies and NYC and LA are closing due to the C-Virus.

Movie Theaters in New York City, Los Angeles Ordered to Close Due to Coronavirus Concerns
Post 15 IP   flag post
MOVIE WENT ON SALE DIGITALLY TODAY!

Let's SUPPORT!
Post 16 IP   flag post
601204 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?