Fantasticon Postponed11407

Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
From their Facebook page earlier today -

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
That sucks.
Post 2 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I’m bumming also @Zombiebigfoot. Are you venturing anywhere to fill the void? I thought about running up to Ann Arbor or the D
Post 3 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad, Brian. I wonder if the Really Cool ComicCon will get canceled. It is scheduled for April 4th in Howell. That was same show that you visited last year where you bought the prints. They changed locations to Cleary University and it was supposed to be a great show. I could not set up because of a work obligation, which of course is now canceled. I did pay for a booth for their summer show. It is scheduled for August 8th but up in Flint. I hope all is back to normal by then.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Didn’t I attend that in June? Hopefully we’ll be back at it sooner than later. I have my cbcs submission I was going to give Cody this weekend saved for Livonia at least over the next few show dates.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Didn’t I attend that in June? Hopefully we’ll be back at it sooner than later. I have my cbcs submission I was going to give Cody this weekend saved for Livonia at least over the next few show dates.
It was in August. Yeah, I will definitely be bringing more book Cody's way (CBCS). He is a class act and knows his S××t.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad
I figured I’d stay in this weekend & catalog some books, maybe work on some cosplay projects you know? I’m planning on making Mjolnir for a friend who owns a comic shop in town so this gives me the opportunity to get started on that. 😁👍🏻
Post 7 IP   flag post
What store in town? I’m a JC’s guy myself.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Zombiebigfoot - My son constructed a life-sized Mjolnir for a metal-working class a few years ago. Even though it’s hollow, it has a nice heft to it!

Post 9 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad
Here’s some info on my buddy’s shop - https://m.facebook.com/radraptorcomics/

Jeff & the crew at Rad Raptor are awesome (I’m really understating that!) and they’ll always go out of their way to help you out in any way they can. They literally treat everyone like family there so if you’re ever down in Adrian I highly suggest you check them out! 😁👍🏻

@esaravo
By the grace of Odin’s beard, THAT’S SO COOL!!!. If mine turns out half as great as his did then I’d feel honored to enter Valhalla with my head held high! Excellent craftsmanship - kudos to your son on his magnificent work. 😁👍🏻⚒
Post 10 IP   flag post
I am familiar with Rad Raptor. I played hooky from work that day in August when they had their maximum carnage release event. I left a couple books with them and Cody to get Stegman and Cates sigs. I haven’t been there since I picked those books up in October though.
Post 11 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad
It’s funny that you should mention Cody. Idk if you’ve checked their latest posts (within the last 24 hrs. I mean, lol!) but Cody’s going to be there again tomorrow!

This was a fortunate turn of events since the postponement of Fantasticon. Now instead of a 45 min. drive to Toledo to drop off my books for grading my drive time is 10 minutes! Should be a busy day tomorrow for Cody & the gang @ Rad Raptor.
Post 12 IP   flag post
I have been wanting to check out Red Raptor for some time. I might have to
make a trip there while reporting to Ann Arbor for work next week.I might make some free time and escape the stress.
Post 13 IP   flag post
601279 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?