Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeGrading Help NeededQuestions

Cbcs question11406

I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
After you submit a book how long does it take for it to show up on your dashboard after they receive it. Just wondering.
Post 1 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Within a week from my past few submissions....
Post 2 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Dang so 2 day modern is really a 2 week modern lol

Thanks for responding.
Post 3 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Zombie_Head

I did normal submission. Whatever that it. I didnt rush it. (I'm too cheap)
Post 4 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Zombie_Head - If you submitted a 2-day modern, it could very well be graded and in shipping (or even shipped) by the time it appears on your dashboard as received. Check your invoice when it does appear, and you might be surprised.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@esaravo I like surprises I hope you’re right. Lol

@Bronte Lol me too but I joined and got two free two day moderns lol
Post 6 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
My last batch (3) of books took 3 weeks from drop off to at my door. With that being said it still took a week and a half of that to show on my account.
Post 7 IP   flag post
600441 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?