Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

CBCS Turnaround 9/6/161140

Collector svgcomics181 private msg quote post Address this user
how long is thr turnaround just for reholder & Art?
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector Joshua373 private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone know whether or not CBCS ships books on Fridays? I know this is not considered a work day during con season as far as turn around time goes. Just not sure about shipping.

Thanks
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Resurrection private msg quote post Address this user
My NYCC books are already in received.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector howardknoah private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua373
Does anyone know whether or not CBCS ships books on Fridays? I know this is not considered a work day during con season as far as turn around time goes. Just not sure about shipping.

Thanks
The website states that shipping is done Monday-Friday. I submitted using 2-day and went to shipping yesterday so I am hopeful it will go out today.
Post 29 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector Resurrection private msg quote post Address this user
My Boston Fast Pass and my slow track from June are both in shipping. Slow track has been in "shipping" all week. Hopefully they actually ship..
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector Joshua373 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection
My Boston Fast Pass and my slow track from June are both in shipping. Slow track has been in "shipping" all week. Hopefully they actually ship..

My books went to shipping on Tuesday. I was hoping they would get shipped before the weekend. I'm just anxious to get my grades.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector gvntofly1021 private msg quote post Address this user
First time I've ever submitted anything so I'm anxious as hell, but was very surprised to see my fast pass books suddenly hit grading then QC *very* quickly this week. Hope the quick move to QC is a good sign that they all passed muster.

I had calculated a much longer wait based on these weekly updates, so that was a pleasant surprise.

Now I'm just sitting here nervously refreshing my order page once a day hoping it doesn't bounce from QC to billing(indicating, from what I've gleaned from these forums, that it means one or more didn't pass my prescreen setting), before shipping.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Collector gvntofly1021 private msg quote post Address this user
And they just moved to shipping. The speed with which they ended up getting done clearly means that they're all coming back unslabbed, right? Haha

If not I'm astonished by the speed of the whole process and immensely satisfied in getting my money's worth from the fast pass.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Collector howardknoah private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection

My books went to shipping on Tuesday. I was hoping they would get shipped before the weekend. I'm just anxious to get my grades.
My have been in shipping since Thursday morning and I did 2-day grading. Hopefully out today.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Collector cjmoxley private msg quote post Address this user
I paid for the 10 business day turnaround. I know they are 6-8 days behind, but they have been received since that 6th. SO today makes 5 business days still sitting in "received". Hopefully I start seeing some movement. I know they have to been swamped with Con season, but paying the extra doesn't really seem worth it if the turnaround time is going to be longer. That is part of the reason I pay the extra so I get them back quicker. I would also mention I don't slab for resale these are all personal collection submissions.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Collector AznBane private msg quote post Address this user
Out of curiosity when is the expected received date when submitting at a con? In my case I have 2 books that were submitted at Fan Expo Canada. Should my order be in the received status as of today? Thanks for any updates.
Post 37 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznBane
Out of curiosity when is the expected received date when submitting at a con? In my case I have 2 books that were submitted at Fan Expo Canada. Should my order be in the received status as of today? Thanks for any updates.

For large convention weekends, it can take up to 2 or 3 weeks for all orders to be entered into the system.

Books received at shows are always backdated internally, and put into the grading cue as if they were received on the Tuesday following the convention.
Post 38 IP   flag post
Collector AznBane private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts

Awesome. Thank you so much!
Post 39 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
If we aren't memebers but have a few books that were waiting for how do I check that?
Post 40 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine
If we aren't memebers but have a few books that were waiting for how do I check that?

Like you had someone else submit the books for you?
Post 41 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
No I submitted a few books at FanExpo and was just curious how I can see thier status.
Post 42 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine
No I submitted a few books at FanExpo and was just curious how I can see thier status.

Send an email to customerservice@cbcscomics.com
They'll be glad to help you.
Post 43 IP   flag post
600782 43 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?