Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedQuestionsSignatures

Absolute Carnage Lethal Protectors Guaranteed 9.8 & Signed by Ryan Brown11381

Collector hogan36 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone,

I just received my Lethal Protectors comic books. I was examining the signature of Ryan Brown on my graded comics. Sorry if you all are unable to see the pictures clearly. The "N" in Brown looks like a letter "V". I'm not sure if he writes it like that. Is that the way he writes his "N's". It doesn't look like a full "N".

Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
If you’re worried about that being an authentic signature I don’t think you should be. It does look like he normally writes a more distinctive “N” like he does with the word “Ryan” but looking at other CGC witnessed signatures it does look like his signature can vary a little with the leg of the N diminishing a little. Here’s one example:

Signatures naturally vary, I don’t think this is anything to be worried about
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks! Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
If you’re worried about that being an authentic signature I don’t think you should be. It does look like he normally writes a more distinctive “N” like he does with the word “Ryan” but looking at other CGC witnessed signatures it does look like his signature can vary a little with the leg of the N diminishing a little. Here’s one example:

Signatures naturally vary, I don’t think this is anything to be worried about
Post 3 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogan36
Hello everyone,

I just received my Lethal Protectors comic books. I was examining the signature of Ryan Brown on my graded comics. Sorry if you all are unable to see the pictures clearly. The "N" in Brown looks like a letter "V". I'm not sure if he writes it like that. Is that the way he writes his "N's". It doesn't look like a full "N".

Its a witnessed sig. whats the issue? I dont mean to sound rude; I’m legitimately curious.
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Unfortunately, in everything that involves people there is an opportunity to be dishonest.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Unfortunately, in everything that involves people there is an opportunity to be dishonest.

True
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
It's a fake!
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'm not trying to be rude or anything either. This is a Forum for people to post and ask questions. If you can't post or ask questions, what's the point of having a Forum? Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogan36
Hello everyone,

Its a witnessed sig. whats the issue? I dont mean to sound rude; I’m legitimately curious.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

That's how he signs his name.
Post 9 IP   flag post
600892 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?