Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Certified Comics For SaleComics Silver AgeFor Sale

SOLD11368

Collector gregha private msg quote post Address this user
@Cool_Fool I only have 1 copy of this book. not multiple

edited: to be nicer as I know in the end cool fool is trying to protect the community.
Post 26 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
IBTL

Post 27 IP   flag post

re-uploading the original image for those calling me a liar. Not sure why I care as much as I do but here it is. This is the ONLY copy that I have. I didn't swap out the photos. To prove it you can ask a moderator to look at the original posts edit history.

I don't have multiple copies. And yes the book is no longer available.
Post 28 IP   flag post
@Steverogers11 no you were correct. Ask a moderator to review my posts edit history. I never swapped the pictures out.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
The real question...what was on the other side of the inside of that cover that so many of them have this exact same, missing portion of the front cover?
Post 30 IP   flag post

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
don't they cut that part off the cover when the news stands were sending back unsold copies?
Post 31 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Take another photo with today's newspaper. Then I'll eat humble pie yum yum
Post 32 IP   flag post
@etapi65 unsold copies were regularly stripped of their title and returned to the manufacturer to get credit back for unsold books.
Post 33 IP   flag post
It's still in my possession for now.

Post 34 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Good I love pie for breakfast 👍
Post 35 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@gregha So it's a different book than the one offered elsewhere at a lower price? If so, I apologize for chiming in...should have stayed in my own lane.
Post 36 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Definitely different books, the MCS one has a bite out of the bottom left corner and a different label #. Cool fool appears to be as credible as a politician.
Post 37 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
Lol so WTH is going on
Post 38 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
@gregha So it's a different book than the one offered elsewhere at a lower price? If so, I apologize for chiming in...should have stayed in my own lane.
Yes, it is a different one. I didn't realize the other existed. Obviously I think he is asking too little but it's his book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverogers11
Lol so WTH is going on
@cool_fool was just trying to help protect other members but he was wrong about it being the same book. It wasn't, many similar copies exist.
Post 39 IP   flag post
598060 39 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?