Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
I think I know 3 maybe 4
Post 3 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
I can come up with 3....some of the others look interesting though
Post 4 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I might know three. Is the guy below the Blue Beetle the Six Million Dollar Man?
Post 5 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
I know 3 without cheating.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
I might know three. Is the guy below the Blue Beetle the Six Million Dollar Man?

Yes it is!
Post 7 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
3 also
Post 8 IP   flag post
I think we all probably know the same 3!
Post 9 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

that was my guess Lee Majors (aka Steve Austin).
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by daywalker
Quote:

Yes it is!

Add the Phantom and I'm done.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Where's the Question? I would know him.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Where's the Question? I would know him.

That’s all I got as well.
Post 13 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Phantom
Fighting 5
Blue Beetle
Steve Austin
that's it for me...
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Baron Weirwulf is the bottom left. I don’t remember the two characters’ names on the bottom right but they are the hosts of ghost manor and ghostly tales. The top three on the right I have no idea.
Post 15 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp
Baron Weirwulf is the bottom left. I don’t remember the two characters’ names on the bottom right but they are the hosts of ghost manor and ghostly tales. The top three on the right I have no idea.

Now I don't feel so bad. The bottom right is Mr Bones or Mr Bone, something like that. I got Baron Weirwulf also, but those top right three are bugging me.
Post 16 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Three, like most of you. I recognize two or three others from the horror comics (like @michaelekrupp said), but have no idea of their names.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp

Now I don't feel so bad. The bottom right is Mr Bones or Mr Bone, something like that. I got Baron Weirwulf also, but those top right three are bugging me.

I can't even find them on search.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
I got none...bet @sborock would ace it.
Post 19 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
I recognized 5 but could name only 2.
Post 20 IP   flag post
just as an aside, I am watching The Monkeys and they just sang the Last Train to Clarksville. Also, Mike Nesmith had a guitar solo and he was fantastic, I've always known he was a real musician and went on to become a music producer. the whole Lee Majors thing reminded me of the greatness of classic TV.

P.S.
Still 3
Post 21 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
just as an aside, I am watching The Monkeys and they just sang the Last Train to Clarksville. Also, Mike Nesmith had a guitar solo and he was fantastic, I've always known he was a real musician and went on to become a music producer. the whole Lee Majors thing reminded me of the greatness of classic TV.

P.S.
Still 3

Nesmith also wrote Stone Poneys (Linda Ronstadt) Different Drum.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort

P.S.
Still 3

Nesmith also wrote Stone Poneys (Linda Ronstadt) Different Drum.

He's even more awesome than I gave him credit for, that's a great song.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
I even saw the monkey's play live!!! They were in reruns as a kid and they played in Toronto when i was like 10...so mid 80"s....it was great. A few years later i even got to see John Kay and Steppenwolf!!!
Post 24 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
I also had three ... Blue Beetle, Steve Austin, and The Phantom. I was really impressed that the artist captured Lee Majors well enough to recognize him. With such a small sketch? That's master-level caricature right there.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Collector DangerTrail private msg quote post Address this user
What about naming the artists: Blue Beetle and the Ghostly Tales Vampire dude (right column, second from bottom) are Ditko. The girl top right column is Staton although I believe this little picture was used on Byrnes Doomsday + 1 covers. The bottom right Ghost Manor guy looks like Boyette work. This is a challenge....
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
Left Column: Phantom, Peter Canon Thunderbolt, Blue Beetle, Steve Austin the Six-Million-dollar man, haven’t read his book
Right Column: first three no idea, host of Ghostly Tales, host of Ghost Manor both of which i own but i do not know their names.
Post 27 IP   flag post
@Enelson Do you have an answer key?
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Ha...nope...it was a question I saw online...was hoping you guys would help me...I got the same 3 most said...and then the generic recognition of "those guys from ghostly manor, tales etc"
Post 29 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson
Quote:

Ha...nope...it was a question I saw online...was hoping you guys would help me...I got the same 3 most said...and then the generic recognition of "those guys from ghostly manor, tales etc"

D'OH!
Post 30 IP   flag post
615472 39 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?