Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern Age

Updated : ASM 361 for trade11281

Collector Gbellgrant private msg quote post Address this user
I’d say it’s in roughly 9.0 condition.

Looking for a Batman beyond 1, detective comics 880, and any other cool Batman books. Those two in particular though!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
Nice picture for a good demand issue - gl on trade ^_~
Post 2 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Fool
"Let me hear your offers", yea but no. This is not the wild west or a free for all. You first want to read the info regarding posting items for sale or trade. Simply put, you need to post a price or items you desire for trade. Also, post pictures. Decisions are tough. Go make some then post again.

Dito
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Yes. Pictures, a price, a grade estimate & payment method are required. As well as your return policy.

And probably an idea of what you’d like to trade for. At least a character that interests you.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
just sell it on ebay and buy what you want brah
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@Gbellgrant Usually it is easier for people to do trades with each other after they have built up a presence here and get to know who they can trust. There are some great collectors here and there is mostly positive feedback from each other through transitions that were made. I wish you well and success in your trade. Let's see a photo of the book and what you are looking for.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Id be interested in the book with more details.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I have these Batmans and somewhere i have a Batman &Spawn

Post 8 IP   flag post
601333 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?