CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel85301
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderTim
I am looking for Werewolf by Night 32, Batman 232,

I'm sure you want an original. The Facsimile exists for B232, I know my shop has some left. THE Facsimile for WWBN32 is coming in MAY I believe. I asked for 10 copies.

I am from El Salvador but I get my books sent to a US address. I need to replace my Batman 232 since I sold my 7.0 copy signed by Neil Adams and Denny O'Neil. I have yet to get a WWBN 32 in my collection although I already have a copy of WWBN 33 in CGC 8.5.
Post 26 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
I have Immortal Hulk 1 - 2 both cgc 9.8 and 3 - 4 raw. Pm me with what you have for trades. Open to cash / trades also.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
@Haljordanfan No worries, just wanted to let everyone know I had the lowest prices on those books.

@drchaos I just figured that your book had a better wrap.
Post 28 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
Quote:
@Haljordanfan No worries, just wanted to let everyone know I had the lowest prices on those books.

Some people are very particular about the wrap.

I saw an opportunity to own a grail and took it.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
Quote:

Some people are very particular about the wrap.

I saw an opportunity to own a grail and took it.

My joke mis-fired. I just figured your book had the better wrap to justify the $10,000 difference.
Post 30 IP   flag post

To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 IP   flag post
601333 31 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?