Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Gbellgrant private msg quote post Address this user
Who has comics to trade? Looking for Immortal Hulk 1-13.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Haljordanfan private msg quote post Address this user
I’d be interested in a Hulk #1, Tomb of Dracula #10 and a Brave and the Bold #28.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
I have a nearly solid run of immortal hulk from 13 to around 28 or so...
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
I have Immortal Hulk 1 regular cover. I am looking for Werewolf by Night 32, Batman 232, Amazing Spider-Man Volume 1 Issue 9, 14, 299. I am looking for raw copies. I have a lot of CBCS % CGC slabs that I can trade for PM if interested.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@Gbellgrant there is a shop in SC I recently visited who has Immortal Hulk #1-16 or might actually had been #1-13 like your asking for. I believe he's asking like $200 or something. I can't remember exactly. I'll call him tomorrow and see for ya, and I'll post his response here.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
@Gbellgrant there is a shop in SC I recently visited who has Immortal Hulk #1-16 or might actually had been #1-13 like your asking for. I believe he's asking like $200 or something. I can't remember exactly. I'll call him tomorrow and see for ya, and I'll post his response here.
🙏
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
I have an Immortal Hulk #1 Incentive Clayton Crain Variant with authentic signature graded a 9.4. I don’t know what I would trade it for, but I would be willing to sell. DM me if interested

Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
What do comic shops basically give you for drek comics. Not bad drek, but good drek like high grade Batman, Detective, Spider-Man daredevil hulk, etc. $1? 50 cents?

Been pondering dumping all my non keys and buying a nice grail like ASM 14 that I would enjoy much more and it would appreciate in value better.

Might be better to try to sell them in lots on eBay and try to make $1 per book after fees.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
What do comic shops basically give you for drek comics. Not bad drek, but good drek like high grade Batman, Detective, Spider-Man daredevil hulk, etc. $1? 50 cents?

Been pondering dumping all my non keys and buying a nice grail like ASM 14 that I would enjoy much more and it would appreciate in value better.

Might be better to try to sell them in lots on eBay and try to make $1 per book after fees.
I usually get some store credit for my crap
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone interested in some Marvel Knights Daredevil run for cheap give me a shout. I have issues 10-17 and 46-120.

I’d call them reader copies (vf/no to nm). Would like to move them for $1 each on average. Plus shipping.

I can’t think of anything I’d like to trade at the moment but I’ll consider trades as well.

Post 10 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
@Drogio Most comic shops offer 1/3 or 1/2 of their perceived value or its not worth it to them due to "overhead"
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@Gbellgrant the guy at "Heroes & Dragons" has Immortal Hulk #1 through #14 all NM for $300.

You can call him at (803) 731-4376
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haljordanfan
I’d be interested in a Hulk #1, Tomb of Dracula #10 and a Brave and the Bold #28.

Every try the Facsimiles?

What I am looking for is, good copies of:

SILVER SURFER #14 Facsimile
2 copies of Strange Academy #1
Marvel Team Up #77 (but not the one with the BLACK DIAMOND)

All Must be Bagged/Boarded.
Let me know how much SHIPPED.

I have a bigger list too..

Mom is having a Yard Sale in a week or so, so I'm giving her a bunch of Dollar bin stuff to put out and sell for me. MY search is getting narrower..
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
Anyone interested in some Marvel Knights Daredevil run for cheap give me a shout. I have issues 10-17 and 46-120.
I’d call them reader copies (vf/no to nm). Would like to move them for $1 each on average. Plus shipping.
I can’t think of anything I’d like to trade at the moment but I’ll consider trades as well.

Craigslist-OfferUp THAT!
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderTim
I am looking for Werewolf by Night 32, Batman 232,

I'm sure you want an original. The Facsimile exists for B232, I know my shop has some left. THE Facsimile for WWBN32 is coming in MAY I believe. I asked for 10 copies.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Quote:

No sabia que eres de El Salvador! Perdon!
Post 16 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

I have BB # 28 in CGC 6.5 and CGC 7.0.

Both are listed for sale on eBay.
Post 17 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbellgrant
Who has comics to trade? Looking for Immortal Hulk 1-13.

I have all of those issues and some variants.

The ones I have are all signed by All Ewing and Paul Mounts (some are also signed by Lou Ferrigno and others).

They are listed for sale on MCS.

PM me for more info and what you have to trade for them.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:

While I appreciate the offer, there’s another 7.0 $10,000 less than yours. Lmao.... keep hunting those 🎣 they’re out there.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F274117303301
Post 19 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

While I appreciate the offer, there’s another 7.0 $10,000 less than yours. Lmao.... keep hunting those 🎣 they’re out there.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F274117303301

Daaaaaammmmmnnnnnnn
Post 20 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You are mistaking my listing with another.

My book is $119.99 lower than the link you provided.

My store is saddlerivercomics
Post 21 IP   flag post
@Steverogers11 He was mistaken and got salty for no reason.

Not the best idea to be rude when offering a potential trade in lieu of cash.

Both my 6.5 and 7.0 have the lowest prices currently available on ebay.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
Was gonna say I know chaos is better than that lol
Post 23 IP   flag post
Bro, my bad....... Full apologies. I didn’t see 2 from another person up there, so I assumed and we all know about assuming.

So again, my bad.

Nick
Post 24 IP   flag post
@Haljordanfan No worries, just wanted to let everyone know I had the lowest prices on those books.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel85301
Quote:
I am looking for Werewolf by Night 32, Batman 232,

I'm sure you want an original. The Facsimile exists for B232, I know my shop has some left. THE Facsimile for WWBN32 is coming in MAY I believe. I asked for 10 copies.

I am from El Salvador but I get my books sent to a US address. I need to replace my Batman 232 since I sold my 7.0 copy signed by Neil Adams and Denny O'Neil. I have yet to get a WWBN 32 in my collection although I already have a copy of WWBN 33 in CGC 8.5.
Post 26 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
I have Immortal Hulk 1 - 2 both cgc 9.8 and 3 - 4 raw. Pm me with what you have for trades. Open to cash / trades also.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@Haljordanfan No worries, just wanted to let everyone know I had the lowest prices on those books.

@drchaos I just figured that your book had a better wrap.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
Quote:

Some people are very particular about the wrap.

I saw an opportunity to own a grail and took it.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
Quote:

Some people are very particular about the wrap.

I saw an opportunity to own a grail and took it.

My joke mis-fired. I just figured your book had the better wrap to justify the $10,000 difference.
Post 30 IP   flag post
601299 31 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?