CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel85301
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderTim
I am looking for Werewolf by Night 32, Batman 232,


I'm sure you want an original. The Facsimile exists for B232, I know my shop has some left. THE Facsimile for WWBN32 is coming in MAY I believe. I asked for 10 copies.


I am from El Salvador but I get my books sent to a US address. I need to replace my Batman 232 since I sold my 7.0 copy signed by Neil Adams and Denny O'Neil. I have yet to get a WWBN 32 in my collection although I already have a copy of WWBN 33 in CGC 8.5.
Post 26 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
I have Immortal Hulk 1 - 2 both cgc 9.8 and 3 - 4 raw. Pm me with what you have for trades. Open to cash / trades also.
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
@Haljordanfan No worries, just wanted to let everyone know I had the lowest prices on those books.


@drchaos I just figured that your book had a better wrap.
Post 28 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
@Haljordanfan No worries, just wanted to let everyone know I had the lowest prices on those books.


@drchaos I just figured that your book had a better wrap.


Some people are very particular about the wrap.

I saw an opportunity to own a grail and took it.
Post 29 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
@Haljordanfan No worries, just wanted to let everyone know I had the lowest prices on those books.


@drchaos I just figured that your book had a better wrap.


Some people are very particular about the wrap.

I saw an opportunity to own a grail and took it.


My joke mis-fired. I just figured your book had the better wrap to justify the $10,000 difference.
Post 30 • IP   flag post


To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
657131 31 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?