CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics MagazinesComics Modern Age

Nothing but 1st Appearances1127

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@HabsFan - You're right. Give me a minute and I'll fix it.

Okay, all better. Thanks.
Post 76 • IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user
1st Caliban.

Post 77 • IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user
1st Master of Kung Fu

Post 78 • IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user
1st Puma

Post 79 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Unus


Post 80 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Sentinels


Post 81 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
So that's a Matador


Post 82 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Machine Man (Mister Machine)


Post 83 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
First Bruce Lee in Comic Book character form:


Post 84 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
First Ben Ulrich


Post 85 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
1st Destroyer


Post 86 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
1st appearance of Warriors Three (Team)
1st appearance of Fandral the Dashing
1st appearance of Hogun the Grim
1st appearance of Volstagg


Post 87 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
First appearance and origin of Grey Gargoyle (Paul Pierre Duval).

First appearance of Karnilla (Queen of Nornheim).


Post 88 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
1st Bucky IV


Post 89 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
1st Vampirella


Post 90 • IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user
1st Terminator



Post 91 • IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user
1st Deathlok

Post 92 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Grim Reaper


Post 93 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Ultron (Cameo & Full)






Post 94 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Vision


Post 95 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Yellowjacket




Post 96 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Squadron Sinister (Cameo & Full)




Post 97 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Invaders


Post 98 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Squadron Supreme


Post 99 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Hellcat




Post 100 • IP   flag post
Collector jdangerc private msg quote post Address this user
First Appearance of Harley Quinn in Print


Post 101 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Graviton


Post 102 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Scott Lang






Post 103 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Taskmaster (Cameo & Full)






Post 104 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Oh yeah. Valkyrie. Kind of.


Post 105 • IP   flag post
657131 228 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?