CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics MagazinesComics Modern Age

Nothing but 1st Appearances1127

Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user


Not a great copy, but still glad I have it.
Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Scarecrow



That's my current Grail. Jealous of everyone that has it.
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user


Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post


Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 33 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 34 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 35 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 36 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 37 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 38 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Princess Python




Post 39 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 40 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 41 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Oops. 1st Spencer Smythe and The Spider Slayer.


Post 42 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
1st Gwen Stacy, Harry Osborne, Warren Miles.


Post 43 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
































Post 44 • IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user

Post 45 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
@JustThatGuy After about 7 slabs I forgot which thread I was in and thought these were 'new to your collection'! LOL
Post 46 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
@JustThatGuy After about 7 slabs I forgot which thread I was in and thought these were 'new to your collection'! LOL
jerk, heh heh. I did spend time to share em. I'm pretty sure I missed a load more but they are in the Raw boxes somewhere.
Post 47 • IP   flag post
Collector Domogotcomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 48 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
@JustThatGuy After about 7 slabs I forgot which thread I was in and thought these were 'new to your collection'! LOL
jerk, heh heh. I did spend time to share em. I'm pretty sure I missed a load more but they are in the Raw boxes somewhere.


LOL That wasn't a knock on the number of books you posted, it was a knock on my poor memory and how easily I'm distrac- SQUIRREL!
Post 49 • IP   flag post
Collector stophmaster private msg quote post Address this user








Post 50 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Howard the Duck


Post 51 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 52 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
MJ Watson


Post 53 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
The Shocker (Oooooooooooooooo)


Post 54 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Kingpin


Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 228 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?