Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For SaleWant to Buy

Comic Website Inquiry11244

Collector hogan36 private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone ever purchased or heard of this comic site? I'm unable to find any information on it which is why I'm asking. Just trying to find out if they are legit.

https://www.tivunamarket.com
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
No. I've never heard of it, sorry.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@hogan36 - No, news to me. Is it a comic site, or an everything and anything site?
Post 3 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Never heard of this one before.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@esaravo I'm guessing its a everything and anything site.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Thanks everyone! I tried to check it out for ratings & to see if anyone did business or anything with it. I guess I better not deal with them.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Donnied private msg quote post Address this user
I went to the site to check it out. I picked out 4 comics that I might want ($11 worth) and checked the cost of shipping - $25, with no choices of carrier. Just a bit high. But they did have an option of Free Shipping for purchases over $40, but I couldn't find $40 worth of comics to buy.
Post 7 IP   flag post
@Donnied Yes, the shipping is outrageous!! I tried to order $100 worth of items & was told my payment was pending via their website. I tried purchasing 2 times and was told that my payment was pending and not to enter my information again. I contacted my credit card company and was told that there was no pending charge showing on my credit card which makes me wonder if the site is a fraud. I emailed the website and I'm currently waiting on a response.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
I did some digging and had some red flags pop up.

Like This QA in the FAQs that actually RECOMMENDS TURNING OFF YOUR FIREWALL! No one in their right mind would suggest you be put In a vulnerable situation concerning sensitive information.

7. Q:
What can I do, if I cannot place an order successfully online?
A:
If you encounter this problem, please try the following steps: First, please clear the cookies, restart the browser, turn off Firewall and then try again. Second, if the problem persists, please change another computer or another internet browser, such as Firefox, and then try. Or you can try to login after several hours. Last, if the above steps don’t work, you can contact us.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
They are fake. The bottom of the page shows the real company name. People said they bought from them & never recieved a thing.

Heres the name on the "About Us" page:

Plus they have a TOS #39 CGC 6.5 SS for $99

Definitely a fake scam site. They might not have charged your card "yet" but just to be safe, ya might wanna get you a new card now that they have your info.
Post 10 IP   flag post
@GanaSoth Thanks!Good Detective work. That's what I figured.
Post 11 IP   flag post
600892 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?