Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies Television

Bloodshot movie - March 13th11243

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I just saw an advertisement for Bloodshot. We knew it was coming, but this was the first tv ad that I've seen for it. After checking online, I found the release date of March 13th. This is an older trailer, but it looks pretty good to me. How bad can it be with Vin Diesel in it? I've never seen a Vin Diesel movie that I've detested.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user
Got to agree with ya, Jesse...
Post 2 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Let's hope they keep it as real as the fast and furious movies clickable text
Post 3 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
So the trailer looks good, and like you say, I've been a fan of most Vin films.

Only question is...sell Eternal Warrior #4 (9.4 & 9.6) and Rai #0 (9.6x2 glossy and matte) before or after March 14th??

Can't remember...which is rarer Rai 0 glossy or matte??
Post 4 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 lol!!! never saw F&F movies....those sound like plausible story lines!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Donnied private msg quote post Address this user
I liked Chronicles of Riddick, Saving Private Ryan, and GOTG, but everything else he's been in has been utter crap. So I will probably pass on this movie unless it shows up for free on Netflix or Prime.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
So the trailer looks good, and like you say, I've been a fan of most Vin films.

Only question is...sell Eternal Warrior #4 (9.4 & 9.6) and Rai #0 (9.6x2 glossy and matte) before or after March 14th??

Can't remember...which is rarer Rai 0 glossy or matte??

Glossy.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
I am amazed that the fast and furious franchise is still going. I'm sure we will see Fast and Furious 20 with Dom (Vince Diesel's character) putting NOS on his wheelchair to escape his senior citizen retirement community.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcanes
I am amazed that the fast and furious franchise is still going. I'm sure we will see Fast and Furious 20 with Dom (Vince Diesel's character) putting NOS on his wheelchair to escape his senior citizen retirement community.

I’d only see it if Tyrese is cast and they race their rascals to beat a train as an homage to FF1
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Dshel61 private msg quote post Address this user
I've been trying to sell my EW 4 9.8 and Rai 0 matte 9.6 for some time now. No takers yet.
Post 10 IP   flag post
600641 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?