Post 51 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the420bandito
I'd like to add to the confusion....

LOL ..... Gotta love CGC's "consistency"
Post 52 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@the420bandito Nothing really confusing there unless I’m missing something. A piece missing from a page is within the 2.0 grade range for CBCS (the grading scale on CGC’s website is pretty much useless). I’m assuming the missing piece is the cause of the “incomplete” notation. If there are other significant issues that are the reason for the “incomplete” then there may be an issue but otherwise everything seems above-board on this one
Post 53 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
As much as I dislike the qualified label, I have to agree with @dielinfinite here. If you look at what bradleyx2 says in the second half of my post above, this one seems in line with CGC standards. The book is low grade, the defect is noted in lower case letters, and the label is universal. It gets confusing, but this one seems in line with what we know about the qualified/universal scenario.
Post 54 IP   flag post
Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
And there seems to be enough damage to the Dudley giving it a green label MIGHT only put it at 2.5, anyway
Post 55 IP   flag post

Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
I didn't ask for a blue label but I was happy it wasn't green when I got it back from them. It makes a little more sense after reading bradleyx2's posts. Thanks everyone.
Post 56 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@the420bandito yeah, it would be nice if CGC explained what defect in what grades would default to the qualified label. But if you look at the posted CGC grading guidelines, you'll see that they aren't big fans of details or explanations.
Post 57 IP   flag post
601535 57 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?