Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Modern AgeFor Sale

$0.01 opening bid Auction w/FREE shipping!11215

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
My latest 1 cent starting auction opens tonight with the link and description to come.

Hint, it starts with X (I will update once it goes live)

In the meantime, here are some other pertinent details:

ZERO Handling Fees w/ no markup for enhanced domestic or International service.

Domestic Shipping is FREE and Insured w/ economy service, but you also have the choice of expedited and overnight services for additional fee but with no mark up over our actual cost.

International orders welcome with shipping via your choice USPS or UPS shipping methods. Canadian bidders, please wait to pay till after I update shipping options as there is discounted UPS rates that apply for you.

And now a sample of how it will be packaged & shipped:

Post 1 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Well, that was something. Here I try building curiosity, not realizing there is going to be forum maintenance before I finish my latest auction announcement. Now, drum roll~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

X-O MANOWAR #0 ORIGIN Print Error IVORY Logo Variant Valiant Comics CBCS Graded 6.5 which has NOT been pressed.

Link: clickable text
Post 2 IP   flag post

Post 3 IP   flag post
4 days left and the current bid on this UNPressed CBCS graded comic is $4.25.
Post 4 IP   flag post
2 days left and the current bid is 4.25
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator I tried helping a bit. We will see what happens.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Just over 22 hours left with BG in the lead!
Post 7 IP   flag post
3 hours left to get your bid in for this comic with fantastic looking cover!
Post 8 IP   flag post
SOLD - $19.50
Post 9 IP   flag post
615415 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?